Kuveno provides you with all the document templates you need to run your company. They are up-to-date and tailored to your situation.
Creating contracts and employment agreements
Have you ever been in a situation where you need a formal written document quickly? Maybe you need to write a sales contract, get an employment agreement drawn up or make sure that the layoff of an underperformer happens in a legally correct way?
Usually you Google around and compare different free templates that you find on the internet. You settle on one template, but you still have a gnawing uncertainty that maybe it isn’t exactly right for your situation. Is it still up-to-date? Was it written for your industry?
Having your corporate governance in order is a cheap way of avoiding very expensive and messy troubles later on. Laying someone off using the wrong document can be expensive.
To have your governance documents in order requires two things:
- You have up-to-date and relevant information about what to do
- You get the task done
Often, the reason for not getting the task done is that you are not sure what exactly you need to consider. And asking a lawyer is way too expensive.
Kuveno solves this problem by providing you with intelligent document technology. You can choose what you need from a large set of document templates. After that Kuveno guides you on how to fill in the missing information, using our straightforward document editor that minimizes the risk of errors. As much of the data is already pre-filled by Kuveno, getting it done takes only a few minutes.
The benefit is that you get it done, and without errors. And if you need help, we can guide you through the process or have someone do it for you. And once it is done, you can get it electronically signed and archived with just a few clicks. Our lawyers constantly keep the templates up to date.
Here is a list of the most commonly used document templates. If you are a Kuveno user, you can click on the link and create a document based on it within seconds. Leave any concerns related to documents to Kuveno!
- Confirmation of board members. The confirmation of board members should ensure that the requirements of the companies’ act have been fulfilled.
- Deed of accession to the shareholders agreement. Subsequent investors and shareholders should comply with the same terms agreed between the previous shareholders.
- Employment agreement. Employment agreement adhering to Finnish labour law.
- General power of attorney. Using this document, you can authorize somebody else to perform a general assignment.
- Gift deed. A gift deed transfers ownership to one or more recipients.
- Letter of attorney for procura. A written letter of attorney to grant a procura.
- Notice of termination. A written notice regarding the termination of an employee.
- Power of attorney for representation at a shareholders meeting. If a person cannot participate themselves, they can authorize somebody else to represent them instead using this power of attorney.
- Specific power of attorney. Using this document, you can authorize somebody else to perform a specific assignment.
- Subscription list. A person or organization commits to subscribe and pay shares.
- Written warning. A written warning for an employee.